Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's been over a year...

It's been over a year since I last posted on a blog.  It was a different blog, a blog that I still have but do not update because honestly I sort of had a blog stalker that freaked us all out a bit.  Which explains a little of why it's been over a year since I've posted anything.

So why start blogging again?  We moved to a new house in a new city in a new state a month ago.  I am really looking forward to school starting in two weeks just so we have a schedule and places to be each day.  I'm also hoping to volunteer at the school and meet some new people.

Not really sure what my plans are for this blog.  I suppose to keep my friends and family up to date and keep a journal of our adventures.

Today I learned that cookies do not turn out the same way here that they did at home.  I tried baking in my Advantium oven for the first time and they were flat and crispy.  So, I switched to the regular oven and guess what?  Flat and crispy.  Strange...  And here I was trying to be a good neighbor and make  cookies for the people who moved in across the street.  Hopefully the ooey, gooey white chocolate s'mores bars turned out better.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment